Saturday, August 24, 2019

Put aside the self for the greater good-- saving the planet

It occurs to me that if we are going to 'win'-- that is, save the earth, we are going to have to take the same mindset as soldiers. By that I mean, we are going to have to relinquish the sense that we are precious individually, and begin to act as an organism. What makes ME so special that I am afraid to go punch a nazi in the face for real? What makes me so special that I am afraid to be hurt when I lay down in front of a TANK? I get it now. The way I felt in the military, when I was ready to do unspeakable things, as an organism, I must channel that same feeling now. To head into battle, as it is nothing short of a battle. I risk jail, prison, or worse, just by labeling myself ANITIFA and TRANS. I do this not to be a hero but to shine a light for anyone out there who feels the same way and is alone with those feelings. I am me, I will always be different, but I am part of something bigger than me now. A collective consciousness is growing again. We MUST begin to reach out to our fellow humans. Be honest with one another. Bare some feelings. Make some bonds, we are going to bloody well need them, badly. Do something bold. School some racists. Start a union. I'm reaching out, trying to make some really close lefty friends. You want in, PM me your email. Be well, be safe, be left. LOVE, ZED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...