Saturday, August 10, 2019

Whoa Esptein got suicided

  Jeffery Epstein got suicided today. The world rejoices and the criminals recoil in terror. Who is next on the Clinton body count?

   One less shit stain in the world.
   Shit is borked man. There are times when I wonder why I even bother anymore. There is so little value that I hold, in this world, it's like I am a bit of fluff floating around in the air, and when I land, it will be in a busy city street and someone will step on me with their dog shit crusted shoe and that will be the end of it. I'll just blend in with the rest of the gutter scum and float away.  As it was meant to be and as it was designed to happen by the Oligarchy. My little dissenting voice will not be missed.

   So I better make the most of the time I have left! Time to get started on the passport and driver license gender markers etc. Mountain of paperwork and tons of bus rides... here I come! w00t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...