Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I'm just

   Imprisoned for 4 years in an apartment. No friends, nothing. Just me in my room. That was ok... when I had the heat sensitivity. I thought I was going to be stuck in this room forever, and had given up. I'd reached 180 lbs, and did nothing but play video games and go for walks.

  The heat sensitivity went away a few weeks ago. Now I want to go and do and be! But I had not prepared myself for this. I thought I was stuck in this apartment forever... destined to die of a stroke or heart failure like all the other nameless generic Americans who die every day an unsatisfied and unfulfilled life working for the man and nothing to show for it.

  I mean, the world is getting hotter, and my condition was getting worse to the point I could not even wear a coat in the winter. Now I can walk around right in the sun and frolic even. So now I can leave this apartment knowing I will not die in some boarding house that has no AC. My options opened up. But where to go?   What  I need is a van. Or a station wagon, RV, something to live in if I can't stand my living quarters/roommate. I can't live with narcissists, that's clear. I can't' live with Republicans or the like. You know, the thought of traveling around in a van for a while whilst looking for a place to live where I am welcome and wanted seems absolutely fantastic. If I could leave this apartment RIGHT THE FUCK NOW and get in a van and drive off, I'd be happy, at last. So that seems to be the solution. Start saving, buckaroo. This may take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...