Friday, August 9, 2019

Flu Like Symptoms

     Now the flu like symptoms come. LIKE. It's like the pre-flu when you suspect it is coming and dread it. Only you know it is much worse than just the flu.

    Usually I read my phone or my book on the toilet but I can't read even with my readers on now so the kitten saved the day. She's discovered the great fun of playing between the shower curtains, right next to where I sit (shit) (lol), and I poke the curtain and she goes wild. Good times, a much needed spot of fun. The cats prefer me; even the long hair but I discourage her from coming in my room because she has long hair and also she causes distress in Bonnie, my only friend in this apartment. Although it looks like I can count the kitten in now because the shower curtain game seems to be quite popular now.

   I sweat last night. I woke up all sweaty in the middle of the night. Drenched even. That also never happens. My under clothes were soaked. I'm losing water at an alarming rate and drinking it as fast as I'm losing it. This is a matter of staying 100 percent aware and hoping I don't die in my sleep before Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...