Thursday, August 22, 2019

SANER HEADS

 My brain farted and I missed my ride for therapy but was able to have a phone convo so that's cool. My therapist says she is almost glad I didn't actually make it to her office because she is dressed as Tallulah Bankhead for the cemetary walk. I should go sneak up on her in the graveyard. Yes I am going to do that.

  Just talking to a sane person makes all the difference. I need people to talk to on the phone she says. Texting is not going to help me right now, I need sane convos she says. I think so too. So I will be asking my friends if they can spare a few minutes a week for a bit. Karen is answering my protonmail emails but not my gmail emails haha. So we can talk about revolution stuff but nothing else for now. Bea is pretty busy with her mom. I think if I want to meet Bea's mom before she kicks it I better head up. I'm going to ask her tomorrow if we can firm up deets. And get her address so I can check it out on google maps.

  Trying to see myself in NYC right now. There sure would be a lot of leftists to connect with. Finding them though. I should ask reddit what is going on in that area so I can network while there. Maybe I can even baby sit mom while Bea goes on a date with her paramour. They haven't done the deed yet... I have just asked her if it was ok to come very soon. She is awaiting a reply from a friend who is visiting in September. There are many Jewish Holidays coming up and I can't be there for that but there may be a window here in the next couple of weeks.

  speaking of deed. My anonymous random sexting buddy flaked off. It was fun while it lasted. I simply can't believe that happens in real life but I'd glad it does. 4 years without hugs and love, can really mess with a person. A bit of intense concentrated sexual texting can really be a nice diversion from the politics and the insanity of the narcissist with OCD shit I've been dealing with. And I had no idea how bad her OCD is because all these years she's kept it under control sort of but this time it's off the charts. She's focused on me like a dog with a bone.

  Meh. Can't wait to go no contact. Although my FB spy will surely alert her to my every move. Good. Can't wait to post about how happy I am being FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...