Monday, August 26, 2019

It's raining!

  We had this super cell of heat for a few days but now it's raining and looks so lush out I'll be adding a picture soon. I'm saying goodbye to the kitty by just watching her and trying to provide a calm peaceful last day with her.  I will miss this cat but not the constant frustration of how she only gives me a tiny percent of her love... when she feels it is safe to do so. Right now I need full on full frontal blast of love and this cat is not up to the task, she was abused and is broken to the point of never going to sit in anyone's lap. Although the last time I came back from being away for a month, she laid on my chest for 3 nights. I wish she had not done that as it drives home how she is going to miss me. I would be ok leaving if she was not going to miss me terribly, and if my sister was not going to refuse the cat the place in the window I made for it, just to spite me. 

  HOW TO KILL A NARCISSIST I'll be ordering this book toot sweet. You bet.

I have to move into a hotel asap. I would rather not but I have to. I can't really think living under this roof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...