Thursday, August 29, 2019

Real Talk

  Ok so the new place is really isolated from anything like Bus or Sidewalks but it's got Walmart and Aldi and Burger King so I won't die. There's a bike trail very close and so I need a bike pump, for certain. And a helmet. And a lock. Oh fuck there's a hundred bucks right there guess I'll just go with the pump for the first purchase.

  I'm weak as can be. I did not sleep last night, the heat has come of course, when it has been so cool lately now of course on this day the heat is unbearable. I stink of sweat and fear. Fear of leaving the prison I made for myself. I must never ever bow to another narcissist. I must never ever allow myself to be controlled by another human. I'm too fucking crazy for that shit. I do not fit in any pigeonholes.  God I wish I could eat something WHERE ARE MY TASTE BUDS AND WILL THEY COME BACK? Why did you have to take my taste buds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...