Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Stuck again

Well things went to shit fast as they usually do when you're poor and have few options. This guy -- I called him out on his shit and he went ballistic but then after threatening to have the cops throw my shit out and put me in jail for trespassing he hugged me and said it was all good. So I'm asking M to come get my boxes, since I may need to be out on the street soon. I can't be worrying about all this stuff I have. This guy is a loose cannon.

  I am too sapped in dealing with him to write or eat or anything. I Have got to find a safe haven somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...