Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fuck it costs a lot to be poor

 Yeah whew I'll just be 5 miles from where I have been living but Uber is going to be much higher from that location. Sucks. Whatever. I'll be fully out tomorrow. I had a HELL of a time moving my stuff today. Mikey seems to be on some kind of drug. I gave him a deposit for the room and then he was suddenly barely able to talk and fell asleep the moment he got home and hit the couch. Yep, something going on . But he's really nice, so. I just need to fucking get my head clear of this sister thing for a bit of time. I am struggling so hard right now. No help from any side. My sister won't even hold the door open for me. I broke my toe today, just walking in my room. I am debating going to the clinic tomorrow to get it splinted.

   It's a decent enough room. I mean, it's about like a motel 6. I get the run of the place, wifi. It's serviceable. Walking (spitting) distance of ALDI's. So, food. Also, Burger King. I could use a fucking Whopper Jr. about now, holy fuck. My pants are falling off, the belt is too small. Well, for the type of pants. I mean, the belt is a waist belt and these are hip hugger pants. So I have to pull them way up and look like a HAYSEED. I love it. It's all good.

  Saying goodbye to the cat today and tonight and tomorrow morning. Just hanging with her, chilling and such. Earlier I had some pizza and I've taken to putting a lot of hot sauce and pepper on my pizza - otherwise I cannot taste it. I can barely taste the hotsauce... in face, forgot I had put it on the pizza when I gave the cat a tiny taste of the sauce (she likes it!) and the poor thing sneezed her head off for 5 minutes. I still feel bad. But I did laugh quite a bit. Poor Bonnie. I'm going to miss that cat terribly. I can't even talk about it. she's been my only friend in this place.

  The new place is weird, just a little shitty apartment in a bunch of apartments that are called condos-- they are not the nicest let me just say. I'm happy to have the opportunity to clean it up for this guy, he's taking me in without a lease. I was in my new room today vacuuming and looked down at the back 'garden' area (tiny bit of area with a table to have coffee at -- I 'll enjoy that) and saw a child pushing a toy truck back and forth. Looks like the single lady next door has a kid, kids love the shit out of me, oh god do they. Because I am one I reckon. Anyhow, I looked down there and saw trash and stuff where this kid is playing and thought to myself, here's my project, clean that up and make it LOVELY for a KID. There ya go, there's your praxis for right the fuck now. Make it so that when that mom comes home from work and her kid goes outside, it's all pristine and smells good and the kid is safe. Thinking about that makes me happy. 

  Last night here. Last night in prison. Damn narcissists put me in prison. I even think my ex was somewhat of a narcissist. I do. Cuz for the 2 weeks she's been in absentia I've felt much better about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...