Tuesday, August 27, 2019

New Digs

 Just down the street a bit is a nice group of apartments that are called CONDOS, nestled in some nice trees to obscure the Walmart and gas station nearby. With a tiny back garden and lovely residential streets nearby, I may be able to feel far enough away from my sister to breathe for the first time in 4 years.

  There is internet, a kitchen and my own room. I have a bathroom. I have plenty to do (it needs some cleaning). This guy is really nice, and I hope it works out until I can bolt from this town.

  Meanwhile,  I just ordered a new sim for my phone. I am spending my last hours with the cat, under constant high stress as my sister sits reading the paper in the next room.

  My weight is at 120 now. I am losing 5 pounds or so per week. It is my distinct hope that moving out of here will bring my taste buds back; otherwise I am going to have to find a spice that I can taste. Food is tasting like cardboard right now and I miss Sammy like hell and I just want this all to be over.  I'm under so much constant stress and scrutiny and I'm so volatile and ancy and fuck~!

  Soon. It will be over soon. I have the keys to the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...