Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Can't stay too long

 new roommate smokes in the apartment. Well, I figured he didn't because first thing he told me was: You aren't supposed to smoke in the apartment. I should have paid attention to the wording haha. BUT, I have a bedroom door that I am going to put a lock on immediately AND I can keep the windows open. I'm only here to sort my life out as far as moving.

  There's a nice big bed for me to use... yay. Cable. Internet. Kitchen is clean, bathroom is clean, he's a redneck with half a brain but he's nice and he's clean. Poor dude is on meds of some kind but doesn't party. I think he's on a med that won't allow him to and that's good unless he goes off it. I'll have a lock. I trust him so far.

  The location is good for peace of mind: bike trail right there, Walmart (gonna have to shop at Walmart!), LOWES. Thank god because I have to buy a locking door knob (in case he finds another renter).

 I think it will be ok. I can't wait to meet the next door neighbor. He says she's a 'tall lanky woman who is just like you' .... yeah. Sounds like a tomboy to me. He says she is remodeling her kitchen. HHhhmmm she might need some help! Hopefully she is intelligent? I could use a smart friend to have coffee with of a morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...