Saturday, September 7, 2019

Who the fuck is this girl downstairs

My roommate is about my age, a man who works construction. I know nothing about his family or friends. There is a young woman downstairs and I do not know if she is a prostitute or a friend or his daughter or what. I made her coffee and talked to her a bit, she's as uneducated as a rock. In fact a rock would have been on the earth long enough to absorb more information. We could not be two more different people. She's sitting on the couch texting, writing something in a notebook... could she be in High School? holy fuck. she's been smoking all day inside. I have a terrible headache from it. TOO HOT outside. I have the fan pointed at my door. My serenity has been BROACHED. Oh well.

  Had a nice talk on the phone with an ex. I wish I'd been more mature when we were together. I had so much to learn from her and had to go learn it on my own, she could have and would have saved me so much time. It really is too bad we had to go our separate ways for so long to come to the conclusion we make good friends. She is pro- WARREN though and I have to nip that in the bud. Listening to her drive around Brooklyn looking for a street vendor in order to buy a cousin a home made gift is absolutely heart warming. Being a huge fan of street vendor art and products I heartily approve. I really wish I was rich and could just pop up for a visit. I really did want to meet her mother. I keep my eyes on airfare. Just in case. This would be a nice time to have a credit card. Brooklyn in the fall. Maybe I can swing it. Although she's headed into High Holy Days. Might be too tight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...