Wednesday, September 11, 2019

A COUP! And, an important day

 My super secret lesbian sub splintered today.  At my suggestion. Well others were talking about it but it LOOKS like everyone was waiting to see what I would do. So I made a post about splintering, and within a half hour, one of the old mods of the crappy sub which used to be my favorite had  made a new sub and now we have a progressive home.
  It was an entire day of arguing about hate speech and TERFS (Trans Exclusionary radical feminists). TERFS use hate speech and some TERFS were recruited on purpose. Friends of the mods apparently. So we trans got up in arms and shit went down and we splintered. It was a big day for me because some great people came to my aid, backed me up, supported my words, and defended me. All while the TERFS degraded me, called me  names and said I was crazy etc. They all remind me of my sister. They know not one fucking thing about anything to do with trans rights or the like, and they don't understand it so they are afraid. And they try to back up their unrealistic beliefs with jargon they heard in some debate somewhere. I heard someone refer to a statement as a back pedal when it was clearly not and I heard someone say I'd gotten an intractable roll (??) -- they use these weird sayings and phrases like my sister, that are out of context and not ... they don't fit the situation. Gaslighting, subterfuge, obfuscation and prestidigitation are their tools. Making it SEEM to the world like they know what they are talking about but they do not. It's an echo chamber just like all the other echo chambers.
  Anyhow I did not back down, I did not lose my shit, and I did not flounce. I haven't even un-subbed yet. But I am going to tomorrow after I make sure everyone that wants an invite to the new sub gets one. We did a great thing today, standing up for trans rights. And lots of people came along with me.

  To all of these people my malnourishment and my B12 problem is a joke. They literally said I was 'blaming shit on the vitamin deficiency' when I was so weakened by it and the malnourishment I was hitting walls, stumbling, feinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...