Friday, September 6, 2019

No Seriously. I need to listen to pay attention to red flags

  She made fun of me for  using mods in Fallout 4. Dismissed me rudely about it, saying it was 'cheating'. When in fact it is merely manipulating the game to do things we want it to. Things she would have liked it to do. This was my first red flag and I did not understand it at the time but now I do. This is the way substanceless people go about their day. Pretending to know something about something and lying and subterfuge when it comes to brass tacks. They ride on my back all the way to the top then oust me every time because I won't stand up for myself. Just like my sister who could not break into theater or rugby on her own but when I joined, she joined, and took over the club or organization and alienated me from both of those. And now she can sit around pretending to be a stage manager when she's just sitting there keeping track of everyone, shittiest director's assistant in town and hasn't even acted herself in decades. Just like S. Pretending to be this or that but in truth, just a sad, lonely husk of a person. Why do I elevate these losers. I think it's because they have the trappings of 'success' but they also have the stink of desperation about them.

  She's wrong and she knows it. She's unhappy and she knows it. She's a fake, a fraud, a liar. And she knows it. Me, I'd let her come up behind me and fall in step with me where she belongs but she won't. She'll stay in that whitewashed boring shit life, same as before. same as it ever was. While I go exploring, adventuring. In real life. come see me in real life you chicken shit. Talking about how you can never come to the US because your husband smokes pot. OMG. Fuck off with that noise and just hop a plane and go to the US and stop holding that shit over people's heads. Do you purposely pick people from the US so you can't visit them? Is your husband using a keylogger on you or what? Something ain't right over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

3 days of peace

I mean, I had three days without Mike around.  Hear keys in the door then there's a woman in my room sitting on my bed and I'm freak...